Friday, April 06, 2007

Introduction

Hello to all those reading my weblog. I’ve decided to write this weblog because I have a lot of views and a strong desire to express them. So, here you are.

Among subjects that’ll touched by this weblog include current affairs, politics, analytic philosophy, and science. A variety, I know.

Politically, I’d consider myself a secularist social democrat. Of course, this is nothing without proper context and justification, which I will provide by some indefinite time in the future.

Philosophy is another area which interests me. I support, firmly, analytic philosophy, which is predominantly based on linguistic and logical analysis (analyzing statements) of traditional philosophy. As far as I’m concerned, this method is successful. Of course, I also agree with more naturalistic methods, which use data from the sciences to aid philosophical discourse.

I’ll elaborate later.

Farewell.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]